Thank you for your interest in the inaugural San Diego Anime Con! Featured Artist tables SOLD OUT AND WAITLIST ONLY! The very first San Diego Anime Con will be taking place on Saturday, November 18, and Sunday, November 19, 2023, at the at the Handlery Hotel in San Diego.
Featured Artist table registration is now SOLD OUT AND WAITLIST ONLY – each spot includes a 6 feet table and two chairs. This opportunity is for artists to display and sell their art and art related items – not for any general merchandise.
If you’re an artist and you are interested in being a part of this event, but found out too late, you may sign up as a VENDOR (with the associated Vendor Booth cost).
ALL FEATURED ARITSTS WORK MUST BE ANIME RELATED. If you’re an artist and your work is not anime related, you may sign up as a VENDOR (with the associated Vendor Booth cost). If you have anime related items, but it is not artwork (e.g. figurines, apparel, etc), you may NOT register for a Featured Artist Table – you will have to register as a Vendor.
***After submitting the google form, complete the paypal payment. Your submission is not accepted without payment.***
General rules and regulations for San Diego Anime Con Featured Artists
- San Diego Anime Con (SDAC) Featured Artist’s spaces are first come/first served determined by the date of your submitted application and payment in full. Vendor and artist information will be sent early November, 2023. Confirmations will be sent out shortly after application and payment are received.
- Unlike Fangaea, there will NOT be entertainment in the Featured Artist area.
- Any request for refunds prior to November 1st will be 50% of total fees paid. There are no full refunds after November 1, unless the event is cancelled.
- The SDAC committee reserves the right to change or substitute vendor/artist layout and to limit vendors of similar items.
- Do not use more than your space allows, do not impede on your neighbors space, do not obstruct the walk way. You are allowed to only show your art in the direction of your table, not behind you.
- Vendor/artist indemnifies and agrees to hold the SDAC committee, Silk Road Productions, and the Handlery Hotel, any associated agencies affiliated with the convention and their members, officers, directors, and employees, harmless against any and all liability whatsoever arising from any claim made against SDAC or loss incurred by vendor/artist as a result of or in any way arising from, relating to, or connected with the obligations identified within Agreement including loss or liability caused by active negligence, except loss or liability caused by sole negligence or willful conduct. This shall survive any termination of this rental agreement.
- Vendor/artist understands that they may be photographed or video recorded and you agree to allow photo, video, or film likeness to be used for any legitimate purpose by the organizers.
- There is a new option for a DELUXE Featured Artist table, which will include Wi-Fi, a $10 meal voucher, and your choice of available spaces (first come, first served basis).
Featured Artist Table – Single Space
Featured Artist Space for both days – one 6 feet table, two chairs, and two two-day passes to SDAC – SOLD OUT / WAITLIST ONLY
Featured Artist Table – DELUXE Single Space
Featured Artist Space for both days – one 6 feet table, two chairs, two two-day passes to SDAC, hotel Wi-Fi access, a $10 meal voucher, and your choice of available spaces (first come, first served basis) – SOLD OUT / WAITLIST ONLY